PopupApplet with Qml/JS broken?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:40:34 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Diego Casella ([Po]lentino)
<polentino911 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems like popup applets are a bit broken with JS (and, by extension, qml),
> or it's just me?
> Any hints/suggestions (examples in kdeexample module ;) ?
> Sorry for the long and a bit angry email, but it's kinda frustrating playing
> with 5 lines of code for days and still get no results :(

So,
It's probably indeed broken in the js bindings (I think it's different
from the problem in QML tough)
I hope to have half a second tomorrow to debug the bindings to see
what's going on (again, i need a clone :p)
are you on irc tomorrow?

Cheers,
Marco Martin