Subject: Re: Can't collapse QML plasmoid to icon

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:50:49 CEST 2011

Oh my bad, I was still thinking of it as its c++ setPopupIcon() equivalent
>.<
However, now now I've noticed an other weird issue: if I declare the applet
as "Plasma/PopupApplet", install the applet, and run kbuildsycoca4, the
widgetexplorer doesn't show the applet at all.
If I declare the plasmoid as "Plasma/Applet,Plasma/PopupApplet", plasmapkg
(and also plasmate) refuses to install it. If I copy it with "cp -r", the
widgets explorer now displays the new plasmoid but, still, it is not
collapsed into an icon when placed in the panel (popupIcon is a QIcon
property btw :).
Pretty weird, isn't it?

> --
> Aaron J. Seigo
> humru othro a kohnu se

> --
H: Who is Watson without Sherlock Holmes?
G: Watson was a genius in his own right.

My personal blog: http://polentino911.wordpress.com/