Can't collapse QML plasmoid to icon

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:30:36 CEST 2011

[I didn't received any response yet, so I'm posting again since on April 28
there is the soft freeze fo 4.7, and I'd like to fill the KMix plasmoid
review request as soon as I can :)]

Hello guys,
I'm facing an other problem during the development of the KMix plasmoid
replacement. As I wrote on the subject of this email, I can't set a
popupIcon for that plasmoid. I've modified the "Service Types" in
metadata.desktop to "Plasma/Applet,Plasma/PopupApplet" (I even tried just
"Plasma/PopupApplet") and then, inside the main Component.onCompleted
function:

plasmoid.setMinimumSize(80, 150)
plasmoid.popupIcon("audio-volume-high")

but it's not working at all :(
Anyone can tell me where I'm wrong?
Furthermore (but this is not essential for my plasmoid), seems like I can't
set a custom actions too, just to let you know :)
Cheers,

Diego

--
H: Who is Watson without Sherlock Holmes?
G: Watson was a genius in his own right.

My personal blog: http://polentino911.wordpress.com/