plasmate's roadmap

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:41:42 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:04 PM, Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos <terietor at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thursday, April 14, 2011 03:43:56 PM Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos
> <terietor at gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Qt Designer for configuration dialogs or something else?
> >
> > Cheers,
>
> In general for everything that increases our coding production.
>
> In the future a lot of user will want to create their plasmoids so if we
> want
> active and contour to be competitive we should make a powerful IDE.

The reason I asked that was because Qt Designer can only be used to create
QWidget based UIs (correct me if I am wrong), so the only use it can be is
for configuration dialogs. So, just to make it clear, it won't be useful for
the actual Plasmoid UI.

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com