GSoC QMLify plasmoids proposal

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 22:24:21 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Viranch Mehta <viranch.mehta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:51 PM, todd rme <toddrme2178 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> kickoff?  I personally would like having a favorites or places widget.
>
> Oh that's a good idea. I've actually wanted to have places plasmoid since
> long. But I want to first complete the default plasmoids in this GSoC, and
> then  move on to addons if time permits.
> Cheers,
> Viranch
> PS: I'm finally submitting the application :)

I think you are misunderstanding my suggestion.  The suggestion is
that, as part of the QMLifying of the kickoff widget, you first create
separate widgets for each of the kickoff tabs, then use what you
programmed for those to create the kickoff widget.  So you would get
these automatically as part of the development of the kickoff widget.
I am not sure this is a good approach, it is just an idea.

-Todd