render SVGs with system colors

Manuel Mommertz 2Kmm at gmx.de
Tue Sep 28 06:46:08 CEST 2010

On Monday 27 September 2010 23:09:16 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> ave you done any timings to test how long the DOM parsing takes on svgs we
> have in the theme?

Not yet. But I have still some ideas to reduce the overhead. As soon as I feel
fine with the code, I will do some timings.

> (i'd also recommend putting the patch on reviewboard where it is easier to
> go  through these kinds of things.)

See above. I put it there as soon as I have tested my ideas. Expect it next
weekend.

For now I am looking for comments on the idea itself and on the way this
affects the SVGs.

Manuel