Small hint for Plasma Classroom

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Tue Sep 14 12:41:34 CEST 2010

Good morning

I'm following the things about Plasma classroom (because of time constraints I
don't take a more active role) and as I was reading about the current ideas on
the community wiki I wanted to leave a comment and decided to do it here.

About ''Plasma Classroom Network'': A local area network consisting of one
leader system and one or more participant systems.

When you begin to implement this system please don't stand with "only one
leader system" as a constraint as team teaching gets more and more popular in
education (if one can afford it but that's another thing ;-).

BTW: For them who don't know me. I did the schooling as a primary teacher,
study now education and computer sciences and thus have some good educational
background.

BTW2: You'll use nepomuk for the "usage event information" of the participant
plasma desktop?

I'm reaaaally courious to first try out this new plasma system.

greets from Switzerland
Mario