export the lib behind the widget explorer

Giulio Camuffo giuliocamuffo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 14:33:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

The widget explorer and the activity switcher are sharing a lib providing some
convenience classes that allows them to easily share the appearance.
This lib is located in kdebase/workspace/libs/plasmagenericshell and it is not
exported.
Since I'd like to provide a similar widget to add groups in my groupingdesktop
i'm asking if it could be exported, maybe without having to maintain binary
compatibility.
If it needs to be cleaned a bit i could do the work.

Giulio