irc meeting tomorrow @17:00 UTC

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 10:19:24 CEST 2010

On 9/12/10, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> > argh, i'm back home only now after a week of littgled tgo no interwebs
>
> > and i seen the thread just now.
>
> > i'll see what i can do, it's quite unlikely i will be able to :/
>

> well, we can push it off until next weekend if that's better for you?

probably, but this date was good to many people, and my fault i
couldn't read it.
post the log and i'll argue with it by email ok? :p
the things i wanted to talk about arre the usual btw.
so qml bindings in 4.6 yes/no
status of activities in 4.6: a lot of work still seems to be done even
if is not my area i can give an help

at this pointg everything else i think important for 4.6 is fixes...

that's basically it

Cheers,
Marco Martin