Why rotate widgets?

Giulio Camuffo giuliocamuffo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 15:04:40 CEST 2010

In data mercoledì 08 settembre 2010 14:09:27, Markus Slopianka ha scritto:
> This time http://www.osnews.com/thread?439532 but I've read this several
> times already in addition to my own feeling that this most useless feature
> of all time should better go away.

I really can't understand what's the problem here. If you don't want to rotate
your plasmoids, fine. But i really don't find why a tiny icon is that a problem.
Does it get in the way when you want to do something? no. Is it broken? no. So
what's the problem?
If the problem is that when the applet handle is at it minimum size the space to
move it is little we could always make it 10 px more big.

Giulio