Why rotate widgets?

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:48:50 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Markus Slopianka wrote:
> Hi.
> I wonder why Plasma widgets in Plasma Desktop can be rotated. Why would anyone need
> individual widgets to be upside down? Isn't this one of those micro-options we once stated
> to get rid of?

I don't know about upside-down. But I use widget rotation with lower
angles all the time, to make the widgets fit better to the background
picture.

I wish there was a trapezoid/shear mapping feature so I could also add
some perspective effect to the widgets. Where is the wishlist kept for
plasmoid features?

Orcan