Why rotate widgets?

nuno pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Tue Sep 7 12:11:52 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 07 September 2010 11:00:15 Markus Slopianka wrote:
> Hi.
> I wonder why Plasma widgets in Plasma Desktop can be rotated. Why would
> anyone need individual widgets to be upside down? Isn't this one of those
> micro-options we once stated to get rid of?
>
> Markus

let me ask its the other way arround,  why not?

does it create visual cluter? no.. (its stiting on a very clean side andle
that as not that many options)
does it prevent you from doing your joob? no...

on the plus side its a good marketing tool----- see i can rotate the clock :)
do that in windows will you...

--
oxygen guy, "I make the pretty pictures"