pre-meego irc meeting

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 16:24:32 CEST 2010

so, it seems a lot of plasma people are going to the meego conference.
(if that's not you, feel free to stop reading now :)
a while ago some of us decided it would be useful to have an irc meeting
beforehand, to talk about what we wanted to accompilsh there, and how to
accomplish it... and get advice from aaron on the talking-to-people part. ;)
It seems likely there'll be a lot of people at the conference who are still
adjusting from gtk to qt, and we want to be friends with them, and show them
the cool stuff kde does, without scaring them off. :)

so if you're going to the meego conference and want to join that discussion,
add yourself to the poll: http://www.doodle.com/3iqx5pdbm5nhrtwf

--
Chani
http://chani.ca