Themeable Small Arrows

Ingomar Wesp ingomar at wesp.name
Mon Oct 25 02:01:58 CEST 2010

Manuel Mommertz wrote:

> On Wednesday 20 October 2010 12:33:28 Ingomar Wesp wrote:
>> > so my suggestion would be for you to try and dig into the problem and
>> > see what's going on.
>>
>> Unfortunately, I'm not a complete exception from the "busy with X" rule,
>> but  I hope I'll be able to spare some time to do this rather sooner than
>> later. Thanks for the encouragement.
>
> This is fixed now. Problem was, that the names for caching used the same
> scheme (x-y-id) but this scheme changed (xy_id) and by mistake, the same
> new scheme was used to look for the icons.

Thanks! You beat me to it :)

I worked on the same issue and would like to propose a patch that - as
suggested by Aaron - doesn't require an exact match, but looks for the
smallest size hinted element with the same aspect ratio that is bigger than
the display size.

The review request is here:
<http://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/5689/>

Best regards,