getting involved with plasma

Giorgos Tsiapaliokas terietor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:04:02 CEST 2010

>  I think you are not taking the right steps. You should first see where in
> plasma you want to get invoved. You said plasma, what in plasma do you want
> to do? do you have a specific plasmoid need/idea? (there are already lots of
> them) Anything else?
>
> Then you will look at the appropriate tools and language for it.
>
> Anne-Marie

i don't want to write doc,translate,promote for plasma.
i want to fix bugs in plasma's code/plasmoid to create plasmoids,to help in
mailing lists/irc.

between plasmoids and plasma's code i am more interesting in plasma's code.

as it concerns my chose for plasma,i want to get involved with plasma
because (for the moment) it is the most interesting project for me.
i didn't find something else so exciting such as plasma.

i hearing your advices :)