getting involved with plasma

Giorgos Tsiapaliokas terietor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:27:44 CEST 2010

hello,

i am 19 years old and my name is giorgos.

i have a basic knowledge of c,c++ and gentoo linux administration.
i want to contribute for the kde plasma project.
i know that qt,c++,javascript,qml programming knowledge is required but
the point is that i need some guidiance because i don't know from where to
start and what kind of documentation is needed.

i really want to start contributing and i would be thankful for your help.

PS:if something of the above is wrong please correct me.

thanks in advance