Bugs and aktivities

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Thu Oct 14 20:50:34 CEST 2010

> Am I right or just to naive and still need to learn a lot about programming. I
> did not read the code of these files but just the two patches. I saw the "z"
> reappearing in Aarons patch which Ivan removed.

Heh, in the beginning, there were two 'z's:

path = d->findInTheme(svgzName % QLatin1Char('z'), d->fallbackThemes[i]);

And I removed the first 'z'

path = d->findInTheme(svgName % QLatin1Char('z'), d->fallbackThemes[i]);

forgetting that there is a variable for that which Aaron fixed

path = d->findInTheme(svgzName, d->fallbackThemes[i]);

Although, if I saw this, the patch wouldn't be as magnificent :)

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
Before you talk to me, I should warn you: I am kind of strange