Move kdeplasma-addons to Git

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Oct 11 16:38:12 CEST 2010

> I had some spare time and started to play with the Git migration.
> Regarding the Plasma stuff, I thought that kdeplasma-addons would be
> an easier repo to start :).

IIRC, there was a big move from playground to kdeplasma-addons in the beginning and it was all done by a single commit by Aaron. But it is ancient history - it
happened before 4.1 (maybe even before 4.0?).

As a maintainer of one of those projects (lancelot), I don't care about the history before that for anything but sentimental reasons which are not really important
:)

So, as far as I'm concerned, it can get lost in the process of moving (I guess that kdeplasmoids to kdeplasma-addons rename is not a problem when switching to
git?)

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
   -- Leo Rosten