activitymanager api

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Thu Oct 7 12:16:56 CEST 2010

> ..hrm. I just realized, the one-process-many-windows processes closing their
> windows after the rest of the session is done is not quite optimal, because
> they don't get the cancel option. a slight ugliness. maybe it's worth

Yes, it is not really atomic. If there is an option to change xsmp at all, we'll have to do it sooner or later.

Something like 'ask every app whether it can close' and then 'close the apps' or something similar.

Cheerio

--
So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth