Plasma::PopupApplet improvements

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Oct 5 15:28:14 CEST 2010

Hi all,

There are a few things I wanted to ask your for opinions before implementing them:

1. bool isIconified() const
Introducing this method that would return whether the applet is shown full, or just as an icon.

2. void setPopupText(const QString & text) and QString popupText() const
This one I'm unsure about whether it is really needed - it would show an icon beside the text when the applet is in the iconified state.

3. Popup size remembering
This is something we have been missing for quite some time now.

Cheerio!

--
I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
  -- Marshall McLuhan