[Kde-pim] Import GSoC Code in to trunk?

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Mon Nov 22 09:59:44 CET 2010

----- Original Message -----
> So, after complaining that I had missed freeze due to
> $real_life_university getting in the way, aseigo pointed out to me
> that
> we're still in Soft freeze for KDE 4.6.

Hi,

How would you like to be notified of the release schedule? The current system clearly does not seem to fit you and I wonder what we can do more to get that schedule to you.

Currently:
- There is a webpage: http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.6_Release_Schedule
- There is an ics to use in any digital agenda system:
  http://techbase.kde.org/images.techbase/a/a5/Releaseschedulekde46.ics
- We notified per mail kde-core-devel and kde-devel
- We even sent an extra reminder to those lists
- We have sent pidgins to some developers personally

And still you think we are in soft feature freeze....

Best,
--
Tom Albers
KDE Release Team