Disabled python scriptengine

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 21 21:25:26 CET 2010

On Sunday 21 November 2010 17:48:22 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Sunday, November 21, 2010, Will Stephenson wrote:
> > kdebase/workspace/plasma/generic/scriptengines/python has been disabled
> > since August, any idea why?
>
> no i don't. this is the commit:
>
>     http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1159462
>
> i'll re-enable it and see who screams :)

Not screaming, but it does break build in my dev environment:

-- Installing:
/media/laptop/Programming/KDE/inst/kde4trunk/share/apps/plasma_scriptengine_python/pydataengine.py
CMake Error at
workspace/plasma/generic/scriptengines/python/cmake_install.cmake:56 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find
  "/media/laptop/Programming/KDE/build/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/generic/scriptengines/python//pydataengine.pyc".

Could just be something local, or why it was disabled.

John.