Plasma.ToolButton and menu

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 00:45:13 CET 2010

On Saturday 20 November 2010 00:18:09 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday, November 19, 2010, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> > I tried adding a menu to a Plasma.ToolButton's nativeWidget but the menu
> > appears under the other widgets as seen here
> > http://imagebin.ca/view/MfOPR9.html
>
> good news and bad news.
>
> first the good news: this is not your bug.
>
> the bad news: it's a bug in Qt.
>
> i _thought_ it was fixed in 4.7, though maybe that was just me dreaming
> sweet dreams of fluffy bunnies again?

OK. I was thinking that I could maybe use QGraphicsProxyWidget but after
reading the code of some other widgets I gave up doing it in Python, and as I
understand it wouldn't have helped anyways? That just makes me wonder how you
made the context menu work. Is it because it is a child of the Applet?

--
Best regards / med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen

Dropbox and my thumb drive had an epic battle. Dropbox won.
http://db.tt/T0p6d6L