Default activities

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Nov 13 09:05:34 CET 2010

On Monday 18 October 2010 14:45:34 Mario Fux wrote:
> Good morning
>
> The longer I think about the more ideas I've for activites. Can't wait for
> it ;-). Will be a great feature on Plasma but we need to promote it as
> this.
yes, and sharing the templates with KNewStuff will allow this
(we need to promote OpenDesktop more! sharing is such an unused feature)

I was thinking about task-oriented activities like "write documentation": open
KWrite with the docbook template, Konqueror with the Docbook Author Guide,
KHelpCenter and KSnapshot. Make a techbase page pn how to quickly view the
docbook and open it as well and hop! no devel will have any excuse for not
writing doc.
Another example: "next Bugsquad Activity template" which would be a sort of
one-use only activity for a precise task.

Anne-Marie