Fwd: pre-meego irc meeting

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:06:44 CET 2010

On November 8, 2010 10:13:44 Kevin Ottens wrote:

> > > i also have an appointment at the scheduled time that got made right
> > > before Chani announced the time and day and which i simply can not
> > > change either. seems like few of us are going to be able to make it. if
> > > we can push it back 1-2 hours, that would be awesome.
> >
> > pushing it back 1-2 hours would be super awesomio for me ;)
>
> Would leave me out though. If that's only one hour I *might* be able to
> make it (but that's putting quite some stress on my schedule further down
> the pipe). Pushing back 2 hours I can't be there at all.
>
> Regards.

and that was the best possible time, originally leaving only one person out of
the meeting. :/

okay... aseigo, notmart, artur, since you guys can't come, you're in charge of
figuring out what to do about it. :) either a separate plasma version of the
meeting or finding a different time for everyone or just email or whatever.

I'll still show up in the channel at the scheduled time and chat with whoever
shows up. :)

--
Chani
http://chani.ca