Color issues with Applet::showMessage()

Martin darklight.xdarklight at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 7 14:25:14 CET 2010

Hi,

it looks like Rick found a solution for the color issue.
There were a few calls to "x->setBrush( Plasma::Theme::defaultTheme()->color(
Plasma::Theme::TextColor ) );" in Amarok's code.

In theory this was not a problem, but the background of these items had the
color from KDE's color scheme.
This might conflict in some cases. Thus Rick simply removed the setBrush calls.
Now the items are using colors from KDE's color scheme and only the Plasma
items are using the plasma colors :)

PS: please keep me CC'ed if you reply to this email as I'm not subscribed to
the list.

Regards,
Martin