Move kdeplasma-addons to git - take 2

Artur de Souza asouza at kde.org
Sat Nov 6 21:05:17 CET 2010

Hi Ivan!

Quoting Ivan Cukic <ivan.cukic at kde.org>:
> How are we going to handle this release-wise - switching when the
> regular trunk opens for features or what?

Good question. Maybe we could switch as soon as we have the 4.6 tag?
Some other teams are planning like this. What do you think about this?

Some update on the rules: following the list below, only two items
were not traceable. Actually, the "playground" of one and the
kdereview and playground of another. Here is the update:

applets:
   * bookmarks (OK)

containments:
   * groupingdesktop (OK)

dataengines:
   * kdeobservatory (OK)

libs:
   * lancelot and lancelot-datamodels (100% ok, everything came from
the lancelot applet. Thanks Ivan :D)

runners:
   * events (OK without playground)
   character (didn't find any history besides what is in
kdeplasma-addons - it came from kde-looks.org. maybe that's the
reason. but I could not find anything related to it on kdereview too).

   * datetime (OK)

Branches and tags OK too.

I'm going to run the svn2git with the rules to check if everything is
ok. You can find the rules set attached, if you're curious about it :)