dreaming...

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon May 31 19:31:49 CEST 2010

On May 30, 2010, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Ok all, I know an immature idea with little hope off success might not be
> very attractive - but it never hurts to try. Anyone has any input?

for me, some important points were missing that would enable me to provide
useful feedback, namely:

* is this meant to be a project that will be driven by benevolent / charitable
funding, or is this meant to be a project that results in a mechanism to
create ongoing revenue in some way?

* how would success be measured? simply by being shipping software that is
able to perform the "like, edit, upload" task? (we already have that in
plasmate right now, btw.) does success also mean "people are actually, really
using it", with some target # of adds/edits to aim for?

my input will vary depending on the answers to the above questions.

humru othro a kohnu se