Review Request: Change device notifier tooltips to respect plasma tooltip style

Jacopo De Simoi wilderkde at gmail.com
Wed May 26 11:29:36 CEST 2010

> On May 22, 2010, Jacopo De Simoi wrote:
> > I'm playing around with that now, and here's what I got so far...
> > how do you like it?
>
> it puts a third size of icon in the dialog, and it isn't really aligned with
> anything visually.

Yep, I was trying to make it look like an extender in fact, but evidently I miserably failed :D

> my recommendation would be to just ditch the icon altogether. it doesn't
> really provide any content. center the text at the top.

I'll try and see if this convinces me

> only show the
> separators between devices if there is more than one type.

As I said in my other post to this thread, I think that the widget "separator+category name" should be visually regarded as one thing, hence I'd rather not make the distinction; /either/ no separator and no category name if just one category is present /or/ both visible…
In my opinion it is better to have them always visible…