4.5 changes for Plasmate

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 11:52:44 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

Was looking through the current state of Plasmate. Notably, I think
libplasma needs a patch or two to make it into 4.5 if we want to hope to
make a proper release within the 4.5 timeframe. Some time ago I asked about
RunnerManager to allow it. I looked through DataEngineManager and it looks
like a similar patch would be necessary there too so that Plasmate's
previewer can load DataEngines without installing them. I'm guessing
something like that would probably be needed for themes, but my
understanding of themes is really fuzzy...

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/