KDE Observatory moved to kdeplasma-addons

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Fri May 14 20:20:27 CEST 2010

KDE Observatory applet and dataengine moved to
kdeplasma-addons/applets and kdeplasma-addons/dataengines,
respectively.

All suggestions from i18n team were done. I got no suggestions from
plasma team (I know you guys are busy with higher priorities tasks :)
but, because of trunk freeze, Aaron gave me a 'ship it'.

So, if there is someone idle, a quick look at engine source-code would
be nice, even though there are no known crashes/bugs :)

Thanks,
Sandro