bug target for 4.5

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri May 7 02:35:49 CEST 2010

hi all :)

we're nearing feature freeze and i'd like to propose a bug target that's maybe
a bit different than in the past, mostly because of the amount of code, number
of users and number of open reports. in the past, i've set out a hard # target
to reach. i think this release it's a lot harder to peg such a number.

so let's try this instead:

let's try to end every day with a lower number of open reports than at the
start of that day.

right now we are at 955 which is some 30 less than a couple days ago. kudos to
everyone closing bugs.

if we end each day less than we start, we'll at least be below 900 by the time
we release.

can we do it? yes we can! (or so says Bob the Builder. and Barak. can't argue
with two guys whose name begins with 'B', now can you? ;)

humru othro a kohnu se