problem with the notification plasmoid

Pham Dinh-Tuan Dinh-Tuan.Pham at imag.fr
Thu May 6 10:29:07 CEST 2010

Dear "the plasma team"
Excuse me for writing directly to you: I should file a bug report but
don't know how to.
The problem is simple: I have a big screen and poor sight, so I would
like to have rather
big font. So in the font configuration, I check the "force the PPP of
font" to 120 ppp.
Now when I click on the notification plasmoid, the messages in the
window are truncated
and more importantly the button to eject a CDROM or to unmount a
removable storage
device dosen't appear at all ! Thus I cannot safely remove such a device.

This problem _doesn't appear under KDE 4.3.5_. It appears when I upgrade
my sysyem
from Kubuntu 9.10 to Kbuntu 10.4, which has KDE 4.4.2.

Please correct this problem. Just make the notification window larger or
better yet make
it dependent on the "true" font size.

Thank you

--
PHAM Dinh-Tuan Antoine                 | e-mail: Dinh-Tuan.Pham at imag.fr
Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann             | Tel: +33 4 76 51 44 23