KDE Observatory moved to kdereview

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed May 5 20:57:24 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2010, um 19:13:48 schrieb Sandro Andrade:

> Great, as soft message freeze occurs only at 19th May I suppose I should
> do the review corrections first and then announce it in its final
> location (kdeplasma-addons)
> instead of in kdereview, right ?

No.

1)
applets/kdeobservatory/src/ has a Messages.sh, but you don't have enough karma
to prevent scripty processing that file in a few hours and spread the news of a
new message catalog to some hundred translators tomorrow.
Then we will have a duplicated catalog plasma_applet_kdeobservatory. That's
bad, please contact the i18n coordinator Albert Astals Cid (tsdgeos on irc) .

2)
You move code to kdereview.
Review includes l10n/i18n issues,so you need to have a working translation in
kdereview to enable people to check this issue.

3)
dataengines/kdeobservatory has i18n calls, but no message extraction -> broken
i18n wise.

CC'ing the i18n coordinator.

--
Burkhard Lück