Plasma Media Center Wiki page on techbase

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 10:03:12 CEST 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Christophe Olinger
<olingerc at binarylooks.com> wrote:
> I have added a "Usage workflow" part to the wiki page.What do you think?

Should be fine. Also, I've been trying to edit the page for a long
time now, but the editor simply refuses to load. Maybe problem with
the connection. Can you also include the work distribution which we
decided on the wiki in the TODO in this format -

    Job To be Done                Assignee

Do cool stuff with MC          Christophe

Hope it'll be nice :)