Phonon::VideoWidget embedded inside a QGraphicsProxyWidget

Mohamed Ikbel Boulabiar boulabiar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 00:03:32 CET 2010

Hi,

I really feel happy to see finally the QGraphicsVideoItem coming in Qt
since I requested some time ago.

Can we now create easily surface video effects like these ? :
http://njpatel.blogspot.com/2007/07/clutter-foo.html
and this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPnH5KrVhBo

This is what we lack comparing to other frameworks like WPF (WTF from MS).

ik.