MediaCenter Progress

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Mar 25 17:15:55 CET 2010

On March 25, 2010, Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
> If I'm understanding your question correctly, you just need to use
> "Update Diff" in reviewboard and upload the new diff.

there's also the great post-review tool:

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/users/tools/post-review/

make sure you have the python installation tools package for your system
installed (python-setuptools on opensuese, for instance) and then as root (so
it can install system-wide) do: easy_install -U RBTools

in answer to Christophe's question: yes, just keep posting updated versions of
the patch (generated using svn diff) until it's deemed "ready" to be
committed. if the changes will be large and ongoing, then a branch in svn can
also work, but that's probably not necessry in this case.

humru othro a kohnu se