On Plasmate's previewer

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Mar 25 16:49:30 CET 2010

On March 24, 2010, Yuen Hoe Lim wrote:
> Awesome :) will update trunk and try it out. Will this be backported to
> 4.4.2 though?

doubtful; the changes aren't trivial and i really don't like backporting
things that aren't strictly bug fixes, and proven-to-be-correct ones :/

> And I'm having another rather iffy problem - I think my runner threads are
> outliving my plasmate main window (I close the window, but it doesn't
> return me to the shell until I ctrl-C). I should probably kill them in the
> destructor, but how? matchSessionComplete() and deleting the runnermanager
> doesn't seem to work..

could it be because MainWindow::quit calls qApp->closeAllWindows();? the quit
action should probably just be connected directly to qApp's quit() signal.

humru othro a kohnu se