MediaCenter Progress

Alessandro Diaferia alediaferia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:31:05 CET 2010

2010/3/25 Christophe Olinger <olingerc at binarylooks.com>

> Hey,
>
> I have a probably very stupid svn question:
> If I submit my patch, how do I continue working on my project until
> the patch is accepted?. I suppose I still need to change things in the
> patch before it can go into playground. How do I send you guys a new
> patch without the changes that I have done after submitting the patch
> ending up in a newer patch?

I'm not sure I've understood everything. Anyway you should produce a patch
through diff at the moment you want to show us what you have done. After
having done so you'll publish the patch on reviewboard.kde.org. You can keep
working and eventually update your patch  through reviewboard since it
allows it. Anyway you'd better wait for devs suggestion before keep working
on the same piece of code the patch is about. You'll most likely receive
from us some hints.

Hope I've been clear in the explanation.

Alessandro Diaferia
KDE Developer
KDE e.V. member