python and plasma

Cédric Bellegarde gnumdk at
Sun Mar 21 19:51:25 CET 2010

I'm always trying to code a plasmoid with python but it's not that easy.

Attachement: test applet based on pyhello to show my problems/bugs.

- Resize of popupapplet + extender is buggy, it works when on desktop and fail
when in panel. Can't resize verticaly, horizontal resize buggy.

- Extender Item and ScrollWidget don't works together :(

ExtenderItem take size of scrollwidget 	widget, just look at exemple applet,
juste resize it, scroll widget disappear and printing extenderitem.size ()
show that it's equal to self.gridwidget.size ().

Am i doing something wrong or is this a bug ?