Netbook Reference

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Fri Mar 12 23:44:35 CET 2010

On Friday 12 March 2010 22:15:17 Christophe Olinger wrote:
> Putting the image on a stick instructions done.
>
> Please check the source link to get the image. I was forwarded to the
> opensuse build service where I needed a login. Is this wanted?

I've changed that link to the download.opensuse.org link which is a mirror and
does not require a login.  Users only need an OBS login to start changing
things.  Note that the main KDE:Netbook project has a short list of
developers; new contributors should use the branch and submit request method
of contributing their changes for review.

Will