Netbook Reference

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Mar 12 21:27:19 CET 2010

On March 12, 2010, Will Stephenson wrote:
> I've fixed the branding (all upstream now), the keymap question on boot and

.. awesome progress :)

i've started this page on community.kde.org:

	http://community.kde.org/Plasma_Netbook_Reference_Platform

it's very skeletal right now. we should document as much of the "what's going
on, how to get involved" here as possible. eventually we'll link to this page
from an appropriate place in plasma.kde.org.

Will: could you help with documenting how to do the build service bits?

Christoph: could you add something there about the process to get it onto a
USB stick?

everyone else should also feel free to add to and improve that page :)

humru othro a kohnu se