Netbook Reference

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Fri Mar 12 13:35:16 CET 2010

I've fixed the branding (all upstream now), the keymap question on boot and
the low disk space notification popup on login.

I have a problem with wireless (iwl3945) that the module needs to be removed
and reinserted before wireless works.  Not sure why this happens, the vanilla
image does not have this problem.

Other plasma-netbook specific things I noticed:
* The fullscreen dialog from the opendesktop.org plasmoid is still there and
annoying.
* At 1024x768 the activities bar is so wide that the part of the panel with
the window title/close plasmoid is off the right edge of the screen
* I need to package and include an up to date Network Management plasmoid.

Will