Fwd: Joseph Gaffney wrote on your Wall...

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Mar 9 17:48:38 CET 2010

awesome usage of plasma follows:

Joseph posted something on your Wall and wrote:

"Odd use for the netbook workspace.... I was given a p3 laptop which was going
to be tossed.... I was going to make it a simple digital picture frame.  And
then I realized, why not put KDE on there? Plasma makes life pretty.... so now
its a photo frame with news & weather, powered by KDE and the netbook
workspace.  Thought I'd share :D"