4.5 polishment: krunner (under_the_hood)

Jacopo De Simoi wilderkde at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 22:43:33 CET 2010

> Am Montag 08 März 2010 01:28:23 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> > On March 7, 2010, Lukas Appelhans wrote:
> > > I can give a patch if needed of course... it's just a matter of porting
> > > it from the app-runner to main KRunner...

I'd love to see the patch!

Further, I've a question, since I don't really have any real experience with developing with nepomuk:
how does this sorting thing would actually /perform/ in krunner? I can see it working ok in a "menu" context, where queries are pretty much hardcoded, but in krunner we need ideally an instant reaction to user queries; I'm afraid that querying nepomuk at (basically) each keystroke could potentially take some time.
Please tell me I'm wrong :)

__J