Tokamak 4 photos

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Mon Mar 8 19:57:33 CET 2010

On Monday 08 March 2010 19:03:19 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> Any chance of getting larger ones?

Sure, what size do you want? The folder containing full resolution pics is 1.2
Gb, which is quite big, but if there's someone else interested i can make a
torrent, no problem. If you want an intermediate size, just tell me what it
is, and I'll run my super-script. ;-)

I will also make them available on flickr later on...

Anyone else is interested?

Note that I'll do all of the above on Saturday, before then i'm in London with
school :)

-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום