Help me use "plasma activities". Or at least understand.

Luiz Felipe Talvik talvik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 20:11:50 CET 2010

"a power user such as" myself is feeling a little bit of hostility,
maybe it's just my impression.
"a lot of blog posts?" is exactly the number of posts that I have read
"like my blog post on planetkde in february that had a screencast on
activities" yes like those. (a third of the comments on that post can
be categorizer on "i don't understand plasma activities", the rest is
about your chocolat voice).

All I wanted was just to see real usage of plasma activities.
No need to give further "answers"

thanks