Bug in Plasma.ScrollWidget or Bug in my head ?

Cédric Bellegarde gnumdk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 18:27:44 CET 2010

Le Mardi 02 Mars 2010 16:49:15, Aaron J. Seigo a écrit :
> On March 2, 2010, Cédric Bellegarde wrote:
> > Le Lundi 01 Mars 2010 22:26:37, Aaron J. Seigo a écrit :
> > > looks like i'll need to add support for sizepolicy setting on
> > > qgraphicswidget  as well since those aren't in the properties for it :/
> >
> > I'm not sur to understand:
> > - Is this a qgraphicswidget bug?
>
> no, just set the size policy on the QGraphicsWidget to be expanding.

No, setting size policy to expanding doesn't work :(

But, i've found a solution.

My view class now inherits Plasma.ScrollView and i've got this function in my
class:

def updateGeometry (self):
        """
            Update ScrollWidget and  QGraphicsWidget geometry
        """
        Plasma.ScrollWidget.updateGeometry (self)
        self.__widget.setGeometry (self.geometry ())

And like this it works.

Cédric