Bug in Plasma.ScrollWidget or Bug in my head ?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:51:06 CET 2010

On Monday 01 March 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On March 1, 2010, Cédric Bellegarde wrote:
> > When adding a QGraphicsWidget + QGraphicsGridLayout in a ScrollWidget,
> > then
>
> > layout don't get good information about it size:
> looking at Plasma::ScrollWidget, it doesn't do any size management of the
> item inside of it.
>
> perhaps ScrollWidget should ensure the contained widget is at least as
> large as it is? Marco?

the relations between the sizes of the scrollwidget and the contained one are:

-if the horizontal/vertical sizepolicy of the contained widget is expanding,
scrollwidget will resize the contained widget with the own size.
-the sizehints of the contaned widget are propagated to the scrollwidget

Cheers,
Marco Martin