Plasmate alpha2?

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 20:03:28 CET 2010

> > sounds good; i'll whip out a tarball and name it alpha 2 :)
>
> i suppose i should say WHEN i'll do this ;)
>
> i'll tag and release it tomorrow at 20:00 UTC

How about a little later, say this weekend or early next week? I was
thinking it might be better to release closer to the 4.4.1 release so that
people get the full package of fixes. There are also some minor loose things
that should probably be tied up before doing a release around this time -
off the top of my head we should probably disable "Put Hot New Stuff" for
other project types for now since iirc the current implementation is
plasmoid-specific. So IMHO a little extra time to look things over and tidy
them up will be good :)

Yes, that'd be very nice :) I'd be ok with anything except this weekend.
> What about you moofang? Diego?

Any day with sufficient notice should be fine for me as long as its
somewhere between 13-14:00 to 18:00 UTC :)

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/